Henlo Codeforces! ^_^
I invite you to participate in Codeforces Round #663 (Div.2) taking place on Aug/09/2020 17:35 (Moscow time). The round is rated for users rated less than 2100, while other users can participate non-competitively.
The round features five problems, and you have 2 hours to solve them. There may, or may not, be an interactive problem; regardless, you should know how to deal with them.
I would, now, like to thank–
- antontrygubO_o for coordination
- AwakeAnay, AsleepAdhyyan, and RestingRajarshi for always listening to my problem ideas.
- BRCode for making 3b1b-style video editorials of the problems!
- Aggu_01000101, Devil, Dragnoid99, far_from_NOOB, IaMaNanBord, Osama_Alkhodairy, prabowo, taran_1407, Tarrus, Tathagat_shah, TheOneYouWant, Utkarsh.25dec, Vivek1998299, _Aaryan_, aryanc403, dorijanlendvaj, growup974, hugopm, knightron00, kshitij_sodani, ltc.groverkss, nishkarsh, Roham, shash42, socho, talibmohd, and thenymphsofdelphi for testing!
- MikeMirzayanov for Codeforces and Polygon platforms– Polygon is truly remarkable!
Please do not mind the long list of testers (I had to write code to tag everyone here) since the problem set changed significantly after the first round of testing.
We will announce the scoring distribution shortly. The scoring distribution is 500–750–1250–2000–2750.
Good luck, and stay safe!
Here are video editorials by BRCode:
UPD2: Finally, congratulations to the winners!