We are proud to invite you to CodeCraft-21, which takes place on Mar/29/2021 17:35 (Moscow time). It is rated for all Div2 participants (rating under 2100).
This contest comes under Threads'21, as a part of our annual techno-cultural fest Felicity, IIIT Hyderabad. We have special prizes for Indian participants!
You will be given six problems to solve in a duration of two hours.
We have tried our best to keep clean statements, useful samples with good explanations, and strong pretests! We have written step-wise editorials, and will also release video editorials!
We would like to thank these amazing people for helping make the contest happen:
- BledDest for great coordination of our round
- ninja_28, dixitgarg, ltc.groverkss and myself for amazing problemsetting
- madlad, AnimeshSinha1309, shash42, nikhil_c for contributing several important problem ideas
- TheOneYouWant, amnesiac_dusk, awoo, SleepyShashwat, gaurav172, adedalic, amul_agrawal, vasu0403, d_shi, Horcrux1729, RajMaheshwari, menavlikar.rutvij, Arpanet, spashal, Tinkidinki for testing our problemset, and providing very valuable feedback to improve problem statements, sample cases, and pretests
- gaurav172 and shaanknight for giving valuable advice on contest creation
- ahish9009 and harshita_gupta for excellent poster and tshirt design
- And finally MikeMirzayanov for the amazing platforms, Codeforces and Polygon.
There will be an interactive problem! You are recommended to read the corresponding guide.
We hope you enjoy the contest as much as we did preparing it! Good luck!
Update: The scoring distribution is 500/1000/1750/2500/2500/3000.
We are sorry for the sudden increase in difficulty from C to D. Nonetheless we hope you enjoyed the problems! :)
PRIZES: The following twenty lucky participants receive a tshirt:
- top 10 Indian participants
- random 10 from top 100 (ranks 11-100) Indian participants
These ranks are determined from the combined unofficial ranklist. We are coordinating with the CF team for the tshirt design, and we'll update the blog post when it is finalized. We also have INR 7K worth prizes exclusively for IIIT-Hyderabad students!