The Programming Club, IIT Indore is proud to present our flagship event, Divide By Zero! The contest will take place on Apr/11/2021 17:35 (Moscow time). This round will be rated for all participants with a rating lower than 2100.
Thanks to the following people for making the round possible:
- KAN for coordinating throughout the round.
- kalpitk, ajit and 7dan for setting the problems.
- dvshah, bhanushali, sundesh, AniketSangwan, krishanu21saini, somyamehta_24 and hk2102 for their contribution to the problemset.
- Um_nik, dorijanlendvaj, 16204, Osama_Alkhodairy, ScarletS, taran_1407, kassutta and Jellyman102 for testing the problems.
- MikeMirzayanov for the amazing Codeforces and Polygon platforms.
There are 6 problems, and 2 hours to solve them. The points distribution will be updated later.
Update: The scoring distribution is 500 -- 1250 -- 1500 -- 2000 -- 2750 -- 3000.
Update: Editorial is up.
PRIZES: Twenty Codeforces T-shirt will be given to:
- Top 10 Indian Participants
- Random 10 from top 100 (rank 11-100) Indian participants
Hope you guys enjoy the contest! See you on the leaderboard!
Update: Here is the list of winners who won T-shirts. We will contact you guys soon. Congrats!
Top 10 Indian Participants
Random 10 from top 100 (rank 11-100) Indian participants
We have uploaded the link to the code for generating random numbers and ranklist here.