Series of Educational Rounds continue being held as Harbour.Space University initiative! You can read the details about the cooperation between Harbour.Space University and Codeforces in the blog post.
This round will be rated for the participants with rating lower than 2100. It will be held on extended ICPC rules. The penalty for each incorrect submission until the submission with a full solution is 10 minutes. After the end of the contest you will have 12 hours to hack any solution you want. You will have access to copy any solution and test it locally.
You will be given 6 or 7 problems and 2 hours to solve them.
The problems were invented and prepared by Roman Roms Glazov, Adilbek adedalic Dalabaev, Vladimir vovuh Petrov, Ivan BledDest Androsov, Maksim Neon Mescheryakov and me. Also huge thanks to Mike MikeMirzayanov Mirzayanov for great systems Polygon and Codeforces.
Good luck to all the participants!
Our friends at Harbour.Space also have a message for you:
Once again, it is time for another exciting scholarship opportunity from Harbour.Space!
This time we have partnered with PhazeRo to open the door for an exciting career in technology for the most talented people in our network.
In partnership with PhazeRo, we are offering a full scholarship to study for a Master’s in Data Science at Harbour.Space while working as a Junior Data Scientist at PhazeRo!
- Bachelor's Degree
- Professional fluency in English
- Proficiency with data mining, mathematics, and statistical analysis.
- Experience with Tableau, SQL, and programming languages (i.e., Python, R, Java)
- Study in Europe’s most exciting tech cities
- Full tuition fee covered (€22,900)
- Competitive compensation for the internship at PhazeRo (€700 / month)
- Opportunity to join PhazeRo full-time after graduation
Some of the advantages of working at PhazeRo:
- Possibility of a job upon graduation
- Immerse into an International Company
- Diversity Program
- Professional Development
- Be part of a company that is building the region's largest engineering team
We have previously partnered with other companies like OneRagtime, Hansgrohe, Coherra, and Remy Robotics to empower young talents around the world and help them boost their tech career.
We are always happy to see Codeforces members join the Harbour.Space family. Apply now to get a chance to learn from the best in the field and kickstart your career!
Good luck on your round, and see you next time!
Congratulations to the winners:
Congratulations to the best hackers:
And finally people who were the first to solve each problem:
UPD: Editorial is out