The round will be rated for both divisions. Each division will have 5-7 problems and 2 hours and 15 minutes to solve them. There will not be an interactive problem, so yay!!!
This round would not have been possible without the following individuals:
- Aleks5d, for awesome coordination of my round.
- Benq, for extensive testing and contributions throughout the round, especially for 1548E - Gregor and the Two Painters.
- 1-gon, for discussing problems and statements with me for hours on Discord.
- amgfrthsp, for translating statements into Russian.
- MikeMirzayanov, for Codeforces and Polygon.
The round had a total of 32 testers. I tried to get a "rainbow" of testers to help guarantee a most balanced round. Thank to you to each and every one of them!
- Benq, hos.lyric, ecnerwala, Um_nik
- TadijaSebez, 1-gon, galen_colin, Tlatoani, dorijanlendvaj, rqi
- emorgan5289, TheOneYouWant
- penguinhacker, 221, AquaMoon
- ajpiano, arvindr9, ijxjdjd
- m371, nnv-nick, alexwice, gupta_samarth
- LostCoder16, 4qqqq, gerzytet, growup974, NemanjaSo2005
- RobinPH, zyzzsama, I_Love_YrNameCouldBeHere
This is my first round ever written, and I sincerely hope you enjoy it, regardless of your rating!
Div 1: 500 — 1000 — 1750 — (2000 — 1000) — 3500
Div 2: 500 — 750 — 1250 — 2000 — 2500 — (2000 — 1500)
Congratulations to all our winners in the round!
- 1549A - Gregor and Cryptography: robivirt at 53 seconds!
- 1549B - Gregor and the Pawn Game: speedforces at 4 minutes!
- 1548A - Web of Lies: tourist at 3 minutes!
- 1548B - Integers Have Friends: tourist at 7 minutes!
- 1548C - The Three Little Pigs: gisp_zjz at 19 minutes!
- 1548D1 - Gregor and the Odd Cows (Easy): tourist at 20 minutes!
- 1548D2 - Gregor and the Odd Cows (Hard): tourist at 65 minutes!
- 1548E - Gregor and the Two Painters: mango_lassi at 80 minutes!