UPD: (28 April, 2022)
আবার চলে এসেছি! (That's Bengali for "I am back! (in Terminator mode)")
I am super excited to invite you to participate in Codeforces Round #752 (Div. 1) and Codeforces Round #752 (Div. 2) which will be held on Oct/30/2021 17:35 (Moscow time). This round is rated for both divisions.
You will be given $$$6$$$ problems in each division and $$$2$$$ hours to solve them. All the problems are authored and prepared by me.
I would like to thank -
- antontrygubO_o for his breathtaking(
literally) coordination of the round. no funny text this time
- Alpha_Q, Anachor and antontrygubO_o for putting up with my dumb ranting and helping with the problems.
- Um_nik, gamegame, mhq, dorijanlendvaj, upobir, _Ash__, Anachor, Arg_007, Alpha_Q, steinum, Tasdid, t17, imAnik, Alfeh, Aritra741, SajidZakaria, YoyOyoYOy000y000, SlowDecay, ijxjdjd, flamestorm, ovis96, 16204, and Urvuk3 for testing the round.
- dorijanlendvaj for providing a test case which will potentially prevent few wrong solutions from getting AC.
- The great MikeMirzayanov for the amazing Codeforces and Polygon platforms.
- You, for existing and participating in the round. Also, thanks for giving your best and not quitting. You will eventually be happy . Just hold right there.
The statements are short and directly ask you what to do and I have tried to make the pretests strong. I highly encourage you to read all the problems.
Solve problems and help the poor! Yes, you heard it right, this time you can help the world by just solving problems. I will donate money based on the solve count of each problem by the following measure:
Div2A - 0.005 USD Div2B - 0.006 USD Div2C/Div1A - 0.008 USD Div2D/Div1B - 0.01 USD Div2E/Div1C - 0.04 USD Div2F/Div1D - 0.2 USD Div1E - 2 USD Div1F - 2 USD
The total estimated money is half of what I will get from Codeforces for this contest(but you can make it more by just solving more problems!). I am a student, so pardon me if that's too little.
Also, did you know that you can still upvote my The Ultimate Topic List blog and make it to the top?
Finally, I would like to dedicate this contest to me! I want to thank me for believing in me, for doing all this hard work, for trying to do more right than wrong. I want to thank me for just being me at all times.
Div.1: $$$750-1000-1750-2500- 3500-3750$$$.
UPD: Congratulations to the winners.
UPD: Here is how the donation amount looks like:
Div2A - 0.005 * 9529 = 47.645 USD Div2B - 0.006 * 6274 = 37.644 USD Div2C/Div1A - 0.008 * (4012+967) = 39.832 USD Div2D/Div1B - 0.01 * (2273+911) = 31.84 USD Div2E/Div1C - 0.04 * (27+396) = 16.92 USD Div2F/Div1D - 0.2 * (1+24) = 5 USD Div1E - 2 * 8 = 16 USD Div1F - 2 * 3 = 6 USD Total - 200.881 USD
FYI I will get 400 USD for this contest. So the donation amount is indeed half of this as I have estimated before the contest, although didn't think that it would be this accurate.
I will update you again when I get the money from Codeforces, more likely after a few months as I haven't received my previous contest's payment yet which happened 3 months ago!
Also, thanks for being a part of this. You have just helped someone who is in need (I mean after I distribute the money).