Hello CodeForces Community!
Chef is back again to treat you with his next delicious offering: The November Long Challenge! You are invited to showcase your coding talent and bag exciting cash prizes and goodies.
Joining me on the problem setting panel, we have:
- Problem Authors: chemthan (Trung Nguyen), altruist (Denis Anischenko), ZieiN (Zain Ali), PraveenDhinwa (Praveen Dhinwa), I_love_PHP (Hanlin Ren), Dipjal.Chhetri (Dipjal Chhetri), Abizer (Abizer Lokhandwala)
- Problem Tester: iscsi (Istvan Nagy)
- Editorialist: adamant (Alexander Kulkov)
- Admin: kingofnumbers (Hasan Jaddouh)
- Russian Translator: CherryTree (Sergey Kulik)
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
- Vietnamese Translator: Team VNOI
I hope you will enjoy solving the problems. Please give your feedback on the problem set in the comments below after the contest.
Time: 3rd November 2017 (1500 hrs) to 13th November 2017 (1500 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.
Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
Prizes: For Indians: 1st prize: INR 12000/- 2nd prize: INR 8000/- For Rest of the World: 1st prize: $400 2nd prize: $300 Top 10 global and top 20 Indian winners get 300 Laddus each, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: https://www.codechef.com/laddu. (For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to email@example.com)
Good Luck! Hope to see you participating!