CF Doctor is a cross-platform, no-code CLI for real-time stress testing. It can help you find the smallest possible counter-example for your failing submission, right from the comfort of your terminal.
It does everything that cfstress does and more.
Customizable : It offers the highest level of customization. For example, you can say,
Give me a counter example containing 273 testcases. Also, for each testcase, the array length should be in the range $$$[23, 35]$$$ and each array value should be in the range $$$[57, 63]$$$.
- Fast : It can evaluate your code on $$$10, 000$$$ small test cases within $$$60$$$ seconds to generate a counter example.
- Light Weight : The portable binary is only around $$$12$$$ MB in size.
- Effective : Out of the $$$5000$$$ requests served so far by cfstress.com, my internal analysis shows that it has a success rate of $$$> 90\%$$$.
- Cross Platform : Developing on Windows and can't get that bash script to run? We've got you covered.
- Deterministic : For a fixed set of parameters, the input sequence is fixed. This makes it the equivalent of an online judge that has an infinite stream of fixed system test.
- Real-time: Built on top of gRPC, CF Doctor establishes a persistent connection to the server to stream the progress of stress testing in real time. It's as if the tests where running on your machine, without you devoting the time and resources for the generator. This leads to faster feedback cycles.
Just download the binary using the instructions above. After that, just run
1) It only supports contests conducted after 28th January, 2022.
2) While in Beta, concurrency support has been disabled. If you experience a large waiting time during peak hours, you can use cfstress.com which is designed to handle multiple requests.