NATO CRIMES

Revision en4, by F_NATO, 2022-03-09 13:59:15

I saw here many people support NATO, but I really wonder, do you know the extent of the crimes and lies of this alliance that adopts human rights? Have you ever heard about America’s crimes in Iraq? Well, I will tell you what happened one day. America said about Iraq that it had nuclear weapons and began launching violent strikes against that country and continued to destroy and kill the Iraqi people day after day and did not find nuclear weapons, but what did I find? I found a lot of gold, so they stole it and came back and said: Oh, that information was wrong and no country punished the United States. Why do you want The United States includes Ukraine in NATO Do all NATO countries seem interested in the matter of Ukraine Well now Ukraine is being destroyed Does anyone move from NATO? Someone says there is imposition of economic sanctions. I am sure that America’s goal in those sanctions is not to help Ukraine, but to weaken Russia economically , they don't care about ukraine they only care about themselves

(iraq)

. I really wonder why Israel is classified as a country on this site. Do you support Israel and see that it is a country? Or is it just a country that America created in a certain region to occupy and weaken this region?

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en4 English F_NATO 2022-03-09 13:59:15 181 (published)
en3 English F_NATO 2022-03-09 13:55:58 0 (saved to drafts)
en2 English F_NATO 2022-03-09 13:53:19 0 (published)
en1 English F_NATO 2022-03-09 13:53:07 1193 Initial revision (saved to drafts)