We will hold AtCoder Heuristic Contest 011.
- Contest URL: https://atcoder.jp/contests/ahc011
- Start Time: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20220528T1200&p1=248
- End Time: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20220605T1900&p1=248
- Duration: 8 days (long-term contest)
- Writer: wata
- Rated range: All (Heuristic Rating)
AtCoder Heuristic Contest (AHC) is a new series of programming contests that will be held regularly on AtCoder. Unlike algorithm contests such as ABC/ARC/AGC, the goal is to create a better solution to a problem for which it is difficult to find the optimal solution. We are planning to hold a long-term contest with a duration of more than a week and a short-term contest with a duration of less than a day, alternately about once a month.
AHC uses a new rating system that is different from the existing ABC/ARC/AGC rating system. Unlike the ABC/ARC/AGC ratings, AHC rating does not decrease even if contest performance is poor. Please feel free to participate. You can check the current ranking here: https://atcoder.jp/ranking?contestType=heuristic
We are looking forward to your participation!