[Passwords] Changing the Password

Revision en2, by Cristofor, 2023-12-28 21:07:23

Hello, CodeForces!

I want to change my username on an alternative account, but I dont know my password.

Due to students working on my laptop from time to time, I don't use Google auto-save passwords on CP websites. But I have come to the realization that I forgot my CodeForces password. I usually press the "login with Google" button when logging in, so i don't manually type my CodeForces password every time I log in. With age, memory gets worse, and sadly it is also starting to affect me. Now, when I try to change my password, I can not, because entering the current password is a required feature of this website. Either that, or I am wrong.

Anyways, here is a screenshot I took to show you all what my "General" setting slide looks like:

Screenshot:

As you can see, there is no button saying something similar to "Send me a link to email because I literally forgot my password and need to change it." I hope that someone will help me change my password.

Maby I am just wrong, and if I am, please dont hate. If there is a solution to this I will this blog down.

Happy coding, and I wish you all a positive rating delta!

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en2 English Cristofor 2023-12-28 21:07:23 2
en1 English Cristofor 2023-12-28 21:07:05 1296 Initial revision (published)