Codeforces and Polygon may be unavailable from May 23, 4:00 (UTC) to May 23, 8:00 (UTC) due to technical maintenance. ×

Goals for 2023 and 2024

Revision en1, by Medeali, 2023-12-31 23:21:09

Hello Codeforces,as you all know tommorow starts 2024,i would like everyone to share their goals for 2023, did they make them or not, and then what do they want to do in 2023.I will start, personally this year has been a mix of good and bad events for me well mainly the beginning of 2023 was not the best for me, i made some poor decisions which led to me not doing bad on a maths olympiad round, i had lost hope of qualifying so i did not really prepare however i got qualified for the second time i was not prepared and i did bad after i came back home, the round was in summer i decided this time to prepare as hard as possible in both cp and maths olympiad, i clang to the hope of qualifying in spite of my bad performance the summer went on and my level in both cp and maths skyrocketed in comparison to before because i did not use to prepare before at all, and the day before my last day in holidays(litterally my last day tomorrow is school) results got announced i did not make it,it was hard moment i was relying on a another good luck i was in good level and preparing ready to take down the rounds, anyways days went on and i reapplied to olympiad as my last chance for participation, and this time i ignored anything else than M.O and cp i did not want to make the year before mistakes and i kept working and fighting, i took first maths olympiad round and the after it cp round i qualified i both and then i took second round of M.O(cp still), if i qualify i will join those who qualified last year. I still don't know why am i sharing this story but i want this to be a reminder for anyone having a bad performance or struggling these days it will get better i still don't know the results of M.O round up to this moment but i can say that this struggle has really given me push to get better and really better in cp and maths olympiad and has made me discover how much i love both of those subjects and how much i am willing to give it.i hope this blog inspires anyone having a hard time you need to realize that this golden chance that you feel very bad when losing might not be the best opportunity you get in life and that maybe there is much better one you just need to keep working and not lose hope.as for 2024 i hope i get to IOI team of this year and keep qualifying in maths rounds, and why not make CM in codeforces. Your turn now tell us about your goals for 2023 and whether you made it or not,and then your goals for 2024 i hope you show some reactions to this blog(please upvote)

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en1 English Medeali 2023-12-31 23:21:09 2537 Initial revision (published)