Please subscribe to the official Codeforces channel in Telegram via the link https://t.me/codeforces_official. ×

I created a website that displays a dynamic visualisation of the Static Top Tree!

Revision en2, by maomao90, 2024-07-23 04:50:52

Introduction

Remember my previous blog? I mentioned that I am planning to write a blog about static top tree. AtCoder already has a pretty good explanation of the static top tree, so I was thinking how I can do better. Then, VisualAlgo came into mind. Why not I make an interactive website that showcases the static top tree? Well, that is exactly what I did!

Website

Here is the website that is hosted using GitHub pages. The public GitHub repository of my code is here.

The website is created using the React framework. This is my first time using React, so the code is quite messy. Feel free to let me know how I can improve the code in the comments, or even submit pull requests on GitHub!

I will be making use of my website to create diagrams for my Static Top Tree blog that will be coming up in the near future. Let me know what else you would like to see from the visualisation or how I can make the visualisation clearer and better. Feel free to suggest any additional features as well.

Credits

I am not an artistic person, so most of the UI is inspired by other websites. The majority of my UI is inspired by VisualAlgo and CS academy graph editor.

Tags tree, data structures, website, visualisation

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en2 English maomao90 2024-07-23 04:50:52 316 Tiny change: 'I am not a creative person, s' -> 'I am not an artistic person, s' (published)
en1 English maomao90 2024-07-23 04:41:53 1219 Initial revision (saved to drafts)