help

Правка en1, от i_ankit, 2024-08-07 14:39:04

Hello code forces.. I just had learnt the BinarySearch from ITMO universitys pilot course, and i simply loved it, especially the problem classifications, the articles and the curated list of problems with no editorials. Astonishingly i was able to solve most of the problems my self (except 3 which i will try again), bcoz the concepts were was so crisp and clear and i simply enjoyed learning it.

But unfortunately the course dosent have one for Dynamic Programming, and i want to badly master it (atleast to a decent level) and i got addicted to this type of learning, and i am unable to find one, i tried cph and the expalination was really graet but the classification and the topice wise problems just after a tutorial like the course iam unable to find a similar material. Especially the varying difficulty level and each question making the concept more clear, i want that kind of material to learn and i dont want to learn from any vedio tutorials or courses as i can see only this as the last option..

i know my msg is lot unclear, but this my current situation, if u guys hlp me to hunt such a material or tag someone who could hlp then it would be really greatful and thanks in advance

История

Правки

Rev. Язык Кто Когда Δ Комментарий
en1 Английский i_ankit 2024-08-07 14:39:04 1208 Initial revision (published)