gym: HIAST Collegiate Programming Contest 2015

Revision en2, by samiemad, 2016-04-01 01:32:33

Hi Codeforces!

I'd like to invite you to participate in an online mirror of HIAST Collegiate Programming Contest 2015. (Higher Institute for Applied Science and Technology is one of the best academic Institution in Syria) The contest will be held on codeforces gym, and will start on Saturday 2/4/2016 at 10:00 AM UTC+2, registration will open 6 hours before the start time.

The contest consists of 10 problems, and you have 5 hours to solve them, ICPC rules.

The original contest was held in HIAST, Damascus, Syria as a qualification round to the Syrian Collegiate programming contest 2015.

The problems difficulty is easy-medium, although the problems are designed for new comers into the competitive programming world, but I believe that all Div2 participants will find very interesting problems to solve!

Some other Similar Contests are :

Although I believe this one is a bit easier than the previous contests.

I want to thank everyone who participated in the previous contests, I am glad you enjoyed them. I think you will like this one too.

I would like to thank codeforces community and MikeMirzayanov for the codeforces and polygon platforms.

Wish you all happy coding, and lots of greens! :D

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en2 English samiemad 2016-04-01 01:32:33 596 (published)
en1 English samiemad 2016-03-31 21:37:52 1533 Initial revision (saved to drafts)