Unable to view complete user submission history on SPOJ

Revision en3, by sidchelseafan, 2016-04-05 10:04:13

Hello Codeforces community, I resumed solving SPOJ problems a week or so back. I have noticed that you're no longer able to view the complete user submission history (either normally or via signed list) for any user apart from yourself. This is an impediment. I personally look up to a few users and solve problems that they're solving( I'm sure there are many others like me) and also see what order the top/popular users have solved the problems in, this also spares me the trouble of spending time on finding good/challenging problems on SPOJ.

I kindly request "top" users of SPOJ or just about anyone who has done a lot of SPOJ (a lot of means arbitrary lets just put 300-400+) and benefited from it to "try" and post their submission history (You could put your own signed list in a text file and host it on pastebin). It would be extremely helpful for newbie coders and for anyone who does a lot of SPOJ by following what other solve.

Thanks.

P.S. I have also sent a mail to SPOJ explaining my predicament.

Tags spoj, submissions list

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en3 English sidchelseafan 2016-04-05 10:04:13 67
en2 English sidchelseafan 2016-04-05 10:02:50 5 Tiny change: 'k. I have also noticed t' -> 'k. I have noticed t'
en1 English sidchelseafan 2016-04-05 10:02:21 1019 Initial revision (published)