No Sympathy?

Revision en1, by ViciousCoder, 2017-11-04 13:01:47

This is regarding codeforces round #444 where in a blog regarding the contest was hugely down voted owing to the content of the questions and mistakes in explanation of the question. Yes, some mistakes occurred on their part but what we need to realize here is that question making is not an easy art. It takes weeks, sometimes even months to think about a nice question and twisting it to make it practical. I can assure that Dennison and their team worked their asses off to make this contest and the codeforces community ripping them off in sometimes the most distasteful way is really heart-wrenching.

Dennison is now LAST on the list of contributors and this is such a sorry sight.

These guys have made the contest just for you guys. I hope from now on, the codeforces community would be a little more kind towards the people contributing to this site.

Also I feel that the codeforces community is like a small world of its own. So when one falls, there should be many to help him during his hard time. I have experienced it and i hope that this will continue to happen :)

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en1 English ViciousCoder 2017-11-04 13:01:47 1103 Initial revision (published)