Top 10 reasons to ORZ: McDic

Revision ru2, by antontrygubO_o, 2019-09-29 18:51:26

Hi, Codeforces! After the recent round I am sure that many people want to orz author of this round, McDic. However, people may not know reasons why to orz him, so I want to provide TOP 10 REASONS TO ORZ McDic!

1. McDic is Korean! McDic orz
  2. McDic's announcement of Round #589 is the highest upvoted Div2 only round announcement in the Codeforces history! McDic orz
  3. This announcement is also the highest upvoted round of $$$2019$$$ after Hello 2019! McDic orz
  4. Editorial of the round was prepared early and published right after the contest. McDic orz
  5. McDic learns from his own mistakes rather than step into them again and again. His recent round has clear statements, perfect difficulty gaps and strong pretests! McDic orz
  6. Problems created by McDic are very exciting! Less coding, more thinking, exactly what Codeforces needs! McDic orz
  7. Before the round, McDic wrote Python solutions for all problems to ensure they fit in TL. Not many problemsetters on Codeforces care about Python, but McDic does! McDic orz
  8. McDic really cared about testing his round. He divided it into $$$2$$$ testing phases, and his round has $$$12$$$ testers in total! Everything to make sure that the round will make Codeforces users happy! McDic orz
  9. McDic will come back with a Div1 round in future! McDic orz
  10. McDic didn't pay me to write this blog. McDic orz

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
ru2 Russian antontrygubO_o 2019-09-29 18:51:26 0 (опубликовано)
ru1 Russian antontrygubO_o 2019-09-29 02:53:15 1851 Первая редакция (сохранено в черновиках)