Thank you!

Revision en1, by Ahmed_Hussein_Karam, 2020-05-24 16:16:50

On November 1st 2017, I was rated 1239 and I registered in Codeforces Round #431 (Div. 2). Being able to solve just one problem, my rating fell to 1233.

Getting closer to my first gray-colored handle, I had a real fear from joining contests anymore.. I don't want to become "Newbie".. never!

On December 2019, and after 2 years of disappointment, I knew about (Div. 3) contests. I really was happy and decided I should come back and give it a try..

Despite being able to solve only 2 problems, the 3rd was hacked and I got the idea of 4 problems.. this really increased my confidence. However, my rate only increased by 22 points.. still slow, but I felt like "seems fine.. but not enough encouraging". Now, after my first (Div. 4) contest after around 5 months of inactivity, my rating jumps by 72!

I am really grateful, and this is really encouraging.. thanks MikeMirzayanov, and tanks for testers! I decided I will never give up.

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en1 English Ahmed_Hussein_Karam 2020-05-24 16:16:50 974 Initial revision (published)