Codechef needs to change its admin

Правка en3, от Toxic_Codechef_Admin, 2020-10-24 23:21:16

I feel that codechef seriously needs to work on people they appoint as admin.

While i believe there are many nice and skilled codechef admins.

But in recent months, the current admin / CodeChef_admin (or the guy behind it) is really pissing most of us off, first of all he’s behind a mask so we don’t actually know who he is, also he/she is short tempered, childish, very unprofessional and immature

Here are some comments.

Who talks from an official handle like that? He/she is very unprofessional, rude and actually proud of his position, he deletes any account he/she want, unlist/flag/close any post he/she want, in other words he/she thinks they own Codechef.

Sometimes, codechef feels suffocating.

I request any one in high authorities of codechef to at least accept public feedback on people who you appoint as mods.

Personally, I don’t want this admin

P.S — Those who will say why write this here instead of codechef? Well, here is the codechef post, ....flagged and unlisted (of course you don't dare say stuff about Codechef_admin on discuss) Codechef Post

История

Правки

Rev. Язык Кто Когда Δ Комментарий
en4 Английский Toxic_Codechef_Admin 2020-10-24 23:28:26 828 Tiny change: '<spoiler s' -> '### Your title here...<spoiler s' (published)
en3 Английский Toxic_Codechef_Admin 2020-10-24 23:21:16 423
en2 Английский Toxic_Codechef_Admin 2020-10-24 23:16:43 266 Tiny change: 'n discuss)' -> 'n discuss) '
en1 Английский Toxic_Codechef_Admin 2020-10-24 23:10:32 989 Initial revision (saved to drafts)