Пожалуйста, подпишитесь на официальный канал Codeforces в Telegram по ссылке https://t.me/codeforces_official. ×

How Should I do it ?

Правка en1, от saiduzzamanzishan, 2021-01-09 05:38:17

I've been doing competitive programming for almost 2 and a half years now.But I seem to get nowhere. All my friends who started with me are miles ahead of me. It's getting more and more depressing day by day. I love to solve problems so I can't seem to convince myself to leave it all. But the pain is unbearable at this point.

So then, how should I do it ?

jumping of a high building seems too painful. I could try cutting my veins and bleeding out but that might take a lot of time so there is a possibility somebody will save me. I can't buy a gun so shooting myself is not an option. All things taken into consideration, i think poison would be the least painful way to end my suffering. Can anybody suggest me some poison which should kill me fast enough without causing too much pain ? also if you have any better idea feel free to share.

История

Правки

Rev. Язык Кто Когда Δ Комментарий
en1 Английский saiduzzamanzishan 2021-01-09 05:38:17 875 Initial revision (published)