Daniel_yuan, waaitg, smg23333 and I are glad to invite you to Codeforces Round #706 (Div. 1) and Codeforces Round #706 (Div. 2), which will take place on Mar/10/2021 15:05 (Moscow time). Note the unusual time of the round. In both divisions, you will be given 6 problems and 2 hours to solve them all.
We would like to thank:
- isaf27 for the great coordination and discussion.
- KAN for the great help with round preparation.
- Wolam for
all his rejected problems anddiscussing the problems with us.
- tiger0132, EmptySoulist, CYJian, parallelist, Sunward_z and ODT for testing the problems in advance and sharing their ideas.
- dXqwq, LTb, rui_er, CSP_Sept, Qiuly.qwq, mac, dapingguo8, mazihang2022, Ashishgup, aajisaka, i_wyxkk_ak, marX, Mitsukasa_Ayase, Oak_limy, sidiangongyuan, zscoder, tomato_sans, lgswdn, tianbu, orzdevinwang, happydef, Kewth, Widowmaker, star_xingchen_c, 3.141592653, Aaeria and 4c5948 for testing the round and their invaluable feedbacks.
- MikeMirzayanov for amazing platform Codeforces and Polygon.
Score distribution will be announced before the round.
Hope you all gain positive ratings $$$\Delta$$$ in this round!
UPD1: Score distribution is
Div. 2: $$$500-1000-1500-2000-2500-3000$$$
Div. 1: $$$500-1000-1500-2000-2500-3250$$$
UPD3: Congratulations to the winners: