Пожалуйста, подпишитесь на официальный канал Codeforces в Telegram по ссылке https://t.me/codeforces_official. ×

How we can approach this problem (Unique Birthday Gift).

Правка en1, от ashik_saini, 2021-07-20 09:43:45

Unique Birthday Gift

Your birthday is coming soon and one of your friends, Alex, is thinking about a gift for you. He knows that you really like integer arrays with interesting properties.

He selected two numbers, N and K, and decided to write down on paper all integer arrays of length K (in form a[1], a[2], ..., a[K]), where every number a[i] is in the range from 1 to N, and, moreover, a[i+1] is divisible by a[i] (where 1 < i <= K), and give you this paper as a birthday present.

Alex is very patient, so he managed to do this. Now you're wondering, how many different arrays are written down on this paper?

Since the answer can be really large, print it modulo 10000.

Input: The first line contains an integer n, k. n, denoting the maximum possible value in the arrays. k, denoting the length of the arrays.

Sample cases: Input 2 1 2 2 3 2

Output: 2 The required length is 1, so there are only two possible arrays: [1] and [2]. 3 All possible arrays are [1, 1], [1, 2], [2, 2]. [2, 1] is invalid because 1 is not divisible by2. 5 All possible arrays are [1, 1], [1, 2], [1, 3], [2, 2], [3, 3].

История

Правки

Rev. Язык Кто Когда Δ Комментарий
en2 Английский ashik_saini 2021-07-20 09:45:57 1 Tiny change: 'ple cases:\nInput \n2 ' -> 'ple cases:Input \n2 '
en1 Английский ashik_saini 2021-07-20 09:43:45 1210 Initial revision (published)