ICPC Gwalior-Pune 2020 Regional Round will be held on Codedrills tomorrow.
- Contest Link — ICPC Gwalior-Pune 2020 Regional Round
- Date & Time — 18 August 2021, Wednesday, 18:00 IST
- Duration — 4 Hours
- There is a ranklist freeze of 60 minutes. Ranklist will freeze at 21:00 IST.
- There will be 10-13 questions to solve
- Will follow standard ICPC scoring system (20 minutes penalty and 1 point per problem)
- The problems may not be sorted by difficulty
- Top few teams will advance to World Finals
- Only ask the clarifications about the problems by messaging the private clarification group via discuss.
- Do not ask any doubts about the problems on this blog till the contest ends.
We recommend you to read the statements of all problems. Good luck & Have fun! May the best bugaboo solver win.
It can be shown that 83% of the participants who upvote this blog will observe an increase in their ICPC performance. The proof is quite trivial and left to the reader.
UPD1: Scoring distribution: 1 — 1 — 1 — 1 — 1 — 1 — 1 — 1 — 1 — 1 — 1 — 1
UPD 2 — Credits:
- Chief Judge: Balajiganapathi Balajiganapathi S
- Contest Admin: Vichitr Vichitr Gandas
- Setters: Kevin kevinsogo Atienza, Jatin jtnydv25 Yadav, Vichitr Vichitr Gandas, Vaibhav xennygrimmato Tulsyan, Saarang saarang123 Srinivasan
- Testers: Kshitij kshitij_sodani Sodani, Ashish Ashishgup Gupta, Kevin kevinsogo Atienza, Jatin jtnydv25 Yadav, Udit T1duS Sanghi, Ajinkya ajinkya1p3 Parab, Vaibhav xennygrimmato Tulsyan, Balajiganapathi Balajiganapathi S, Naveen mnaveenkumar2009 Kumar, Soumyaditya socho Choudhuri, Suneet ScarletS Mahajan, Vichitr Vichitr Gandas, , Ritul ritul_kr_singh Singh, Varad playing_it_my_way Kulkarni, Aswin aswinashok44 Ashok, Saarang saarang123 Srinivasan
- Platform Coordinator: Deepa deepa_panwar Panwar
- RCD: Dr. Joydip Dhar
UPD 3: Rank list has been released provisionally subject to plag checks. Check it out HERE. Congrats to the winners!
UPD 4: Problem Discussion Session is on 23rd Aug, 6 PM IST. Join us here.