Clarification for the question Marco and GCD Sequence in Codeforces Round #447 (Div. 2)
Difference between en1 and en2, changed 13 character(s)
Hello Users,↵

I had one thing to be clarified and that is related to the question in todays contest #447 (Div. 2).↵
In the question **Marco and GCD Sequence** we had to print a final sequence.So, the method i employed for finding the sequence was as followed: ↵

Since i know that `1 ≤ i ≤ j ≤ n` so, that means that the given set includes all the elements from my original sequence, in addition to that the set also includes all the gcd's obtained for different values for i and j. Thus, i ran a for loop that ↵

~~~~~↵
    for(int i=0;i<n;i++)↵
    {↵
        if(mv[i]!=0) //just for optimisation, mv(an vector) is the given set↵
        for(int j=i+1;j<n;j++)↵
            {↵
                if(hash[gcd(mv[i],mv[j])]!=1) //A hash for finding that if gcd of two numbers doesn't exist than i would return -1↵
                {↵
                    cout<<-1<<endl;↵
                    return 0;↵
                }↵
                else↵
                     mv[j] = 0;              ↵
            }↵
    }↵
~~~~~↵

Now if the set contains all the numbers in which for every pair of element a gcd exists in that set, than i would just be printing the original set given to me at the output.↵
After submission, i find that my solution gives an error for **test case 15** which says `wrong answer Integer 3021 does not appear in the set, but is produced by the sequence.`. ↵
But how is that possible when i am printing the same set given to me at the output. ↵
Any kind of help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.↵
Here is the link to my submission : [http://codeforces.com/contest/894/submission/32477988](http://codeforces.com/contest/894/submission/32477988)

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en2 English himanshukumar660 2017-11-19 20:13:23 13
en1 English himanshukumar660 2017-11-19 20:06:15 1742 Intial revision (published)