Qualifier duration is 5 hours, there are five problems in the contest. Those, who scored high enough, will be invited to the final contest that takes place on February 22-23, 2020. Those, who already qualified, can compete in second qualifier as well, but they won't influence qualification.
Innopolis Open is only for middle and high school students. All others will be able to solve the problems in Codeforces::Gym.
There is a trial round taking place, it ends in the evening of December 13. If you are new to Innopolis Open it's good to take part in trial round to get to know the testing system and format of problems. Be careful, the trial round and qualifier don't take place on Codeforces website. To take part in the trial round or the qualifier you are required to sign up on Innopolis Open website. Don't forget to read the rules and the testing system guide on the website.
First qualifier took place several weeks ago, you can try to solve the problems in Codeforces gym: Innopolis Open 2019-2020, qualification, contest 1.
Previous year contests. Be careful, some of them may be in ICPC format:
- Innopolis Open, Final round, 2015-2016
- Innopolis Open, Elimination round, 2016-2017
- Codeforces Round #402 (Div. 1) (Round based on 2016-2017 finals)
- Innopolis Open, Elimination round 1, 2017-2018
- Innopolis Open, Elimination round 2, 2017-2018
- Codeforces Round #467 (Div. 1) (Round based on 2017-2018 finals)
- Innopolis Open, First elimination round, 2018-2019
- Innopolis Open, Second elimination round, 2018-2019
- 2018-2019, Innopolis Open