TimeWarp101 and I are excited to invite you to Codeforces Round 782 (Div. 2) which will take place on Apr/17/2022 17:35 (Moscow time). This round will be rated for participants with rating lower than 2100.
Many thanks to all the people who made this round possible:
- Arpa and KAN for coordinating the round!
- KAN for Russian translations.
- AwakeAnay for a lot of advice throughout the process + listening to my terrible problem ideas, and for proposing tasks that did not make it to the final problemset.
- TimeWarp101 cause I love you uwu <3
- i_am_completely_useless for being completely useless.
- antontrygubO_o, AmShZ, AwakeAnay, generic_placeholder_name, TeaTime, fishy15, TheScrasse, kartikeyasri23, MagentaCobra, _Vanilla_, Etherite and Codula for testing and providing detailed feedback that improved the quality and balance of the round significantly.
- Our lord and saviour MikeMirzayanov for great systems Codeforces and Polygon.
- NEAR for supporting the Codeforces community! Details can be found in this post.
You will have 2 hours to solve 6 problems.
Scoring distribution: $$$500-750-1500-2000-2250-3000$$$
We've tried to keep the statements short and pretests strong. We hope you will enjoy the round!
See you all in the standings!
UPD: We are really sorry for the issues with the queue, but we hope you liked the problems anyway.
UPD: Congratulations to the winners!