Hello, Codeforces! Or, as we like to say in Romania: Noi nu spunem asa ceva, Codeforces!
We are proud to finally invite you to participate in Codeforces Round #804, which will start on Monday, July 4th, 2022, 14:35 UTC You will be given 5 problems and 2 hours to solve them. We greatly recommend to read all the problems, statements are very short and straight to the point.
In this round, the theme is not Independance Day related. I know, maybe we should've made the theme "Freedom", but we are not Americans and the puns within the problems were already written.
Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
- Testers: LucaIlie, borgar02, freak93, $$$\,\,\,\,$$$ Ionut_Padurariu, Lemur95, FairyWinx, $$$\,\,\,\,$$$ Brodicico, apostoldaniel854, Kirill22, $$$\,\,\,\,$$$ Olympia, lavish315, Kuroni, $$$\,\,\,\,$$$ caheman, theodor.moroianu, TheScrasse, $$$\,\,\,\,$$$ 244mhq, VladHaivas0205, Tudy006, stefdasca, CaesarPP, Fanurie, elizatoma000w, mat50013, IacobTudor, codrincrismariu, Matteo.Verz, mircea_007, amcbn, mihneacazan, armand09
- Coordinator: Artyom123
Also, we would like to thank:
- intrusiv for not deserving to be publicly named
- tibinyte for being a "codechef carry".
- Gheal for getting order #804 at KFC.
- lucaperju and VladHaivas0205 for inviting some of the testers :)
- Artyom123 for captivating coordination, rejecting only Boring tasks. 9 div2Bs to be precise
- antontrygubO_o for improving one of the tasks!
- TON for supporting this round, details can be found in this post.
- MikeMirzayanov for great platforms, Codeforces and Polygon!
Here is the scoring distribution: $$$500 - 1000 - 1500 - 1750 - 2500$$$.
Good luck & have fun & the third part!
UPD1: Editorial is up!