We're excited to invite you to Codeforces Round #809 (Div. 2), which will take place at Jul/18/2022 17:35 (Moscow time). All problems were created and prepared by lunchbox, lce4113, and me. It will be rated for all participants with ratings lower than 2100.
Thanks to the people that made this round possible:
- IgorI for coordinating the round, patiently guiding us through the preparation process, and translating all statements to Russian.
- KAN, for guiding and assisting IgorI in the coordination.
- Apple_Method, izhang, lethan3, moo., null_awe, and ezraft for proposing problems that didn't make it to the final version of the round.
- PurpleCrayon for feedback and suggestions in the early stages of the round.
- Our testers, for their time and feedback: EnDeRBeaT, 0mniking, AlperenT, FairyWinx, ak2006, TheScrasse, sus, SirPh, litesam, asrinivasan007, Igorbunov, Runtime-Terr0r, timreizin, and Aaeria.
- MikeMirzayanov for the excellent platforms Codeforces and Polygon.
You will be given 2 hours to solve 5 problems, one of which will be divided into 2 subtasks. The scoring distribution will be announced later.
UPD: The scoring distribution will be $$$500 - 1000 - 1250 - (1000 + 1250) - 2250$$$.
UPD2: The editorial has been posted at https://codeforces.com/blog/entry/105008.