Hello, Codeforces! Or, as we like to say in Romania: Nu îmi amintesc să fi adresat întrebări, Codeforces!
I am glad to finally invite you to participate in CodeTON Round 3 (Div. 1 + Div. 2, Rated, Prizes!), which will start on Nov/06/2022 17:35 (Moscow time). You will be given 8 problems and 2 hours and 30 minutes to solve them. It is greatly recommended to read all the problems, statements are short and straight to the point.
I would like to thank:
- Artyom123 for prodigious coordination.
- AquaMoon, mejiamejia, ugly2333, Ecrade_ for huge help in preparation and authoring one of the tasks.
- errorgorn for being a VIP-tester.
- Lemur95, Gheal, Perpetually_Purple, Everule, IacobTudor, andrei_boaca, lucri, AlperenT, Kuroni, prabowo, lis05, Alon-Tanay, jeroenodb, Juve45, denis2111, Brodicico, Fanurie, huangzirui, satyam343, tfg, Heltion, SlavicG, Vladithur,KrowSavcik, kevinxiehk, sharkycode,Alan, TimDee, Rhodoks, dannyboy20031204,TomiokapEace, Qingyu, lxlxl, ChthollyNotaSeniorious,PinkieRabbit, jerryliuhkg, valeriu, Chenyu_Qiu, jampm, izlyforever, njupt_lyy, RUSH_D_CAT,azureAmarantine, Erkhemkhuu, wh030115,ak2006, dorijanlendvaj, spookywooky, arvindf232, absi2011, AlexLorintz for testing the round and providing invaluable feedback.
- freak93 for morning refreshment.
Scoring Distribution: 500-750-1250-1750-2250-2500-3250-3500
The editorial has been published here!
And here are our winners!
And here is the information from our title sponsor:
We, the TON Foundation team, are pleased to support CodeTON Round 3.
The Open Network (TON) is a fully decentralized layer-1 blockchain designed to onboard billions of users to Web3.
Since July, we have been supporting Codeforces as a title sponsor. This round is another way for us to contribute to the development of the community.
The winners of CodeTON Round 3 will receive valuable prizes.
The first 1,023 participants will receive prizes in TON cryptocurrency:
- 1st place: 1,024 TON
- 2–3 places: 512 TON each
- 4–7 places: 256 TON each
- 8–15 places: 128 TON each
- 512–1,023 places: 2 TON each
We wish you good luck at CodeTON Round 3 and hope you enjoy the contest!