It is the sixth round of a 2022 series of Codeforces Global Rounds. The rounds are open and rated for everybody.
The prizes for this round:
- 30 best participants get a t-shirt.
- 20 t-shirts are randomly distributed among those with ranks between 31 and 500, inclusive.
The prizes for the 6-round series in 2022:
- In each round top-100 participants get points according to the table.
- The final result for each participant is equal to the sum of points he gets in the four rounds he placed the highest.
- The best 20 participants over all series get sweatshirts and place certificates.
Thanks to XTX, which in 2022 supported the global rounds initiative!
We would also like to thank:
- errorgorn for 🥵 and 🥶 coordination.
- KAN for translating the problems. 🥳🥳🥳
- Wolam for proposing
- Our testers for testing and providing invaluable feedbacks: Rebelz, Heltion, ShmilyTY, dXqwq, Aestas16, SSerxhs, Qiuly.qwq, Leasier, Yakumo_Ran, Nanako, Celtic, JohnVictor, installb, mafailure, CuiZhenhang, lunchbox, _rey, Wolam, LLL_2820, mejiamejia, TomiokapEace, QAQ_QWQ, mkisic, Mahfel, luanmenglei, ak2006 and NishikigiChisato. 😋😋😋
- MikeMirzayanov for amazing platform Codeforces and Polygon. 🥰🥰🥰
- Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes 🔥🔥🔥
- Number of problems: 8 problems, one split into 3 subtasks 🤯🤯🤯
- Score distribution: $$$500$$$ — $$$1000$$$ — $$$1500$$$ — $$$1750$$$ — $$$2250$$$ — $$$2250$$$ — $$$(2000+500+500)$$$ — $$$3500$$$ 🤤🤤🤤
- There is an interactive problem, so please see the guide of interactive problems if you are not familiar with it. 🤭🤭🤭
As always, hope you all gain non-negative ratings $$$\Delta$$$ in this round! 🍾🍾🍾