Igorfardoc, Vladithur, Alexdat2000, gluchie, DeMen100ns, SPyofgame and me (spelling "thanh-chau-n-s-2") are delighted to invite you to participate in Codeforces Round #842 (Div. 2). This round will be rated for all participants with a rating lower than 2100.
- Start time: Jan/05/2023 17:35 (Moscow time)
- Duration: 120 minutes.
- Number of tasks: 6.
Special thanks to:
- errorgorn for his wonderful coordination.
- Vladithur for providing wonderful problems.
- Alexdat2000 for testing and translating our statements.
- Vip testers: Valenz, who spotted some critical issues in the problemset.
- Alexdat2000, Igorfardoc, SPyofgame, gluchie, DeMen100ns for helping us in some different phases of preparing the problem set.
- All-time mighty
redcyan testers: gyh20, Chenyu_Qiu, xiaoziya, feecIe6418, Little09, ShmilyTY, thenymphsofdelphi, neko_nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, 6aren, tfg, Andreasyan, generic_placeholder_name, Mangooste, BucketPotato.
- Other testers: darkkcyan, maomao90, tibinyte (absolutely
faketrue color), Gheal, bugdone, valeriu, satyam343, alecs, 1DWalker, aineee, nyagami, vangtrangtan, hydroshiba, E404_Not_Found, DMCS, Duy_e, LetterC67, Ignr_h31, TrendBattles, kodomotachi.
- Other people for some reason cannot participate officially in this round: QuangBuiCP, LeCaToX, dinhsangBKA, Hungconmk, antontrygubO_o, 74TrAkToR, felys, Qingyu, alexxela12345, _FireGhost_.
- MikeMirzayanov for amazing platforms Codeforces and Polygon.
- Last but not least, you for participating and then being rage while implementing some 200 lines of code.
Edit: there will be $$$2$$$ packages for two participants in Vietnam, the highest score and the luckiest. You have to set your region to Vietnam to be qualified.
The score distribution is $$$500-1000-1500-1750-2250-3250$$$.
Hope to see you in the final standings!
Editorial is out.
Congratulations to the winners:
And the first solver for each problem: