The final round of the IIOT (International Informatics Olympiads in Teams) took place last weekend. The mirror contest is starting in two days, on March 19th 2023! The open contest will be 3 hours USACO-style, starting from 14:30 CET, and ending 27 hours after that. In the meanwhile, you can enjoy our teaser below and try to guess the next eight problems from the hints :)
This contest, of a lower difficulty level than the IOI, is intended for teams of 4 contestants from the same high school (check this post for further details). However, everyone is welcome to participate to the open contests!
If you want to participate, you must:
- Visit the contest website: https://mirror.squadre.olinfo.it/
- Click the link "register", fill out the form and then click on the register button and then "back to login"
- You can now log in with the same username and password you used to sign up
- If the login is successful you will be ready to participate, just wait for the contest to start! (and maybe save the page in your bookmarks, so that you can quickly get back to it when the contest begins)
- When the contest starts, you will see a red button. Click it when you want to start your 3 hour time window!
- The ranking for each contest will be available at https://mirror.squadre.olinfo.it/ranking/ after the start of each contest
- The tasks will also be available for training in https://training.olinfo.it/#/tasks/ few days after the contests
- Good luck and have fun!
We hope that you will join us or encourage your students to do so!
Tommaso Dossi (on behalf of the Italian IIOT organizers)
The ranking page still requires login, and there is no register link. Am I doing anything wrong? When is it going to open?
It should be fixed now. Try again.
Nope, still not working.
This time it should be fixed for real, hopefully.
There's now a registration link, but the rankings still require login.
Team can include no more than one awarded contestant of the National Individual Olympiad in Informatics in the previous year. When did this rule get added? I remember this was only for IOI winners
AFAIK This rule only applies to italian official contestants.