Happy Easter, Codeforces! Sadly the round will not be Easter themed :(
We (arvindf232, culver0412, dbsic211, happy.potato, jerryliuhkg) are delighted to invite you to participate in Codeforces Round 865 (Div. 1) and Codeforces Round 865 (Div. 2), which will take place on Apr/09/2023 17:45 (Moscow time). Participants with a rating lower than 1900 will participate in Division 2, while participants with a rating of at least 1900 will participate in Division 1. Notice the unusual starting time.
- Artyom123 for excellent coordination and translation of statements.
- KAN for help with round preparation.
- jerryliuhkg for problem proposals which didn't make it to the final problem set.
- gamegame, dorijanlendvaj, abc864197532, felys, ACGN, Rekaxem, xiaoziya, Perpetually_Purple, prvocislo, Qingyu, JeffreyLC, wyhong3103, Nahian9696, NemanjaSo2005, Dakto, triple__a, Singinginginging, Imakf, Ritwin, TomiokapEace, dbscts, mariowong123, jerryliuhkg, Brok3nDreams, Codula, prabhav_, rsj, __jk__, Aaeria, DBSHoShunNgai, Tutis, ak2006 for testing and valuable feedback.
- rsj for providing a nicer solution to one of the problems.
- MikeMirzayanov for Codeforces and Polygon platforms.
- You, for participating!
In both divisions, you will have 2 hours and 15 minutes to solve 6 problems. One of the problems is interactive, please see the guide of interactive problems if you are not familiar with it.
Wish you good luck and high ratings!
UPD1: Score distribution is as follows:
- Div. 1: 500-1250-1750-2500-3000-3500
- Div. 2: 500-1000-1250-2000-2500-3250
UPD3: Congratulations to the winners!
Problem A: OG_Matveychick1 at 1 minute
Problem B: MORGENSTERN at 5 minutes
Problem C: ayersz at 8 minutes
Problem D: Dukkha at 36 minutes
Problem E: Mohammad.gholamzade at 40 minutes
Problem F: No one :(
Problem A: bronze_coder at 1 minute
Problem B: SSRS_ at 8 minutes
Problem C: SSRS_ at 15 minutes
Problem D: jiangly at 30 minutes
Problem E: jiangly at 59 minutes
Problem F: tourist at 117 minutes