Of course, everyone loves Doge. That is why today, after miserably failing GCJ (yes, I have to rant here), I decided to write a Google Chrome extension that changes Codeforces to DogeForces. Here are some screenshots:
Why you should install this extension?
- It is cool.
- Everyone will now be red (in Dogeforces, everyone is the same, even admins or those who haven't participated in contests).
- Everyone will now have high rating and high contribution (at least in profile page).
- Everyone loves Doge.
And of course, functionalities of Codeforces still works (but cooler).
How to install:
- Get codes from my Github repo. If you don't know how to use git, just create a folder, and put all those files in that folder.
- Go to chrome://extensions/ and tick on "Developer mode"
- Click on "Load unpacked extension..." and select the folder that you just get from Github.
- Load Codeforces, and wait for a while for the extension to work.
- Doesn't work correctly with Russian version of the site.
- Doesn't update the profile panel on the right.
If you have any other problem(s), it means I had bugs somewhere, plz open Chrome developer console and comment here with every details you can get, and I'll try to fix it as quickly as possible.
You know how to use git/how to write Chrome extension, and also love Doge? Show your love by adding functionalities to the Extension & send me a pull request :)
Thank you for your attention, and plz enjoy DogeForces.
UPD1: v1.1. Fixed a bug that shows rating in comments on blog posts. Please download new version if you already downloaded before.
UPD2: v1.2. Fixed a minor bug that affects profiles without email.
UPD3: v1.3. Fixed bug that affects profiles without badge.
UPD4: v1.4. Fixed bug that caused showing rating in user comments page.
UPD5: v1.5. Setting pages now work correctly.