Greetings Codeforces community! You are all invited to CodeChef’s February Cook-Off sponsored by ShareChat. The Cook-Off is a short contest that lasts 2.5 hours and features 5 problems for you to try and solve. The contest problem statements are available in English, Hindi, Bengali, Russian, Mandarin and Vietnamese.
ShareChat — India’s fastest growing social network is offering exciting jobs and internships to the participants of the Cook-Off. Visit the contest link for more details.
I hope you will join your fellow programmers and enjoy the contest problems. Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
- Tester: DarkestLight (Mohammad Nematollahi)
- Editorialist: Deadwing (Hussain Kara Fallah)
- Statement Verifier: Xellos (Jakub Safin)
- Setters: kingofnumbers (Hasan Jaddouh), deva2802 (Devanshu Agarwal), pi-nan (Shivam Gor), Abhinav Jain
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
- Vietnamese Translator: Team VNOI
- Russian Translator: Fedosik (Fedor Korobeinikov)
- Bengali Translator: solaimanope (Mohammad Solaiman)
Hindi Translator: Akash Shrivastava
- Start Date & Time: 17th February 2019 (2130 hrs) to 18th February 2019 (0000 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone
- Contest link: https://www.codechef.com/COOK103
- Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
- Prizes: Top 10 performers in Global and Indian category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: https://www.codechef.com/laddu
(For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hope to see you participating!!