I am honored to invite you all to August Circuits '19, an exciting contest with 8 amazing problems (7 algorithmic problems and 1 approximation problem). The contest will start on August 24, 15:30 UTC and will run for 7 days.
To make the challenge more interesting, problems added to the contest in this order:
- Day 0: Easy, Easy-Medium, Approximation.
- Day 1: Medium, Medium.
- Day 4: Medium-Hard, Medium-Hard.
- Day 6: Hard
As usual, there will be some nice prizes for the top five competitors:
- First place: $100 Amazon gift card + HE t-shirt.
- Second place: $75 Amazon gift card + HE t-shirt.
- Third place: $50 Amazon gift card + HE t-shirt.
- Fourth place: HE t-shirt.
- Fifth place: HE t-shirt.
Hope to see you at the scoreboard!
Good Luck & Have Fun.
Update 1 : Contest has ended. Now you can discuss the solutions. Editorials are ready. We have asked the hackerearth team to upload them. Please be patient.
Update 2 : As it's taking some time to upload the editorial to hackerearth, I am uploading it here. Please have a look and feel free to describe your approach.