I'm glad to announce the much requested features to the Competitive Programming Helper extension for VS Code.
What's new ?
- You can now choose custom compiler flags for g++, such as
- To make your working directory clean, you can choose a custom location for saving generated testcases and binaries.
- A video has been added to the readme to make first time use easier.
Install Now :
There are several ways :
- Search for "Competitive Programming Helper" from Extensions pane within VS Code.
- Download from VS Code marketplace
The project is open source. Check out The GitHub repository
Report Bugs/ Feature Requests
Please report bugs at the github repository. I will also be glad to accept feature requests! Just create an issue.
Until next time!