It is the third round of a 2020 series of Codeforces Global Rounds. The rounds are open and rated for everybody.
The prizes for this round:
- 30 best participants get a t-shirt.
- 20 t-shirts are randomly distributed among those with ranks between 31 and 500, inclusive.
The prizes for the 6-round series in 2020:
- In each round top-100 participants get points according to the table.
- The final result for each participant is equal to the sum of points he gets in the four rounds he placed the highest.
- The best 20 participants over all series get sweatshirts and place certificates.
Thanks to XTX, which in 2020 supported the global rounds initiative!
Our fantastic army of testers: aryanc403, abhayps, DeadlyCritic, Priyank, benson1029, 300iq, Guendabiaani, Arayi, thenymphsofdelphi, Monogon, ainta, Elegia, prabowo, spacewalker, ko_osaga, 244mhq, tranquility, amiya, Aaeria, teekteek, manjpatel, Almypa, tfg, and tzuyu_chou for helping greatly in improving this round's balance and quality!
MikeMirzayanov for the Codeforces and Polygon platforms.
You will be given 2 hours and 30 minutes to solve 9 problems, and we highly encourage you to read all of them :)
To save testers the work of writing their opinion in the comments, we have compiled some of their opinions for them!
- As a tester, this round gave me PTSD.
- As a tester, I am very happy that I won't participate in the official contest.
- As a tester, I can confirm that I am now expecting all contest organizers to pay for my therapy.
- As a tester, I am very happy that I can enjoy others suffering in the contest.
- As a tester, I agreed to advertise the contest even if I don't like the problems. Please participate!
- As a tester, I tested the round.
- As a problemsetter, I set a problem ＼(≧▽≦)／
- As a tester, where's my t-shirt?
- As a tester, I want to advertise our new song!
- As a tester, I recommend testing.
- As a tester, I tested limits of my Mental health.
- As a tester, I recommend you solve as many problems as possible.
- As a problemsetter, I am sorry
UPD: Score distribution:
500 — 750 — 1500 — 1750 — 2000 — 2000 — 2250 — 2750 — 4000
UPD3: System tests have finished, congratulations to the winners!