All problems were mainly created and prepared by me. One problem is revised by mejiamejia. I would also like to thank:
- MikeMirzayanov for Codeforces and Polygon platforms,
- KAN for helping preparation of the round,
- Arpa for coordinating and reviewing the round,
- mejiamejia for developing one problem and a lot of advices,
- satyam_343, 74TrAkToR, MagentaCobra, cadmiumky, Andreasyan, darkkcyan, Vladithur, Etherite, welleyth, mjhmjh1104, emorgan5289, jeroenodb, oolimry, willy108, uuzlovetree, abc864197532, tibinyte, -skyline-, TomiokapEace, gyh20, SSerxhs, djq_cpp, Lucina, ugly2333, ITO, ak2006 for testing the problems and giving feedback, especially Vladithur for trimming the statement,
- All users for participating in the contest!
You will be given 5 problems with one subtask and 2 hours to solve them. The score distribution will be announced closer to the start of the round.
Good luck, and have fun!
UPD1: Score distribution is 500 — 1000 — 1500 — ( 1500 + 750 ) — 2750.
UPD2: System testing has been finished. Congratulations to the winners!
Out of competition
UPD3: Editorial is published.