Good Evening Codeforces! ^_^
This round is unrated; please read this to know why.
I invite you to participate in Codeforces Round #682 (Div.2) taking place on 13.11.2020 17:35 (Московское время). The round, authored by Anti-Light and me, is rated for users rated less than 2100, while other users can participate non-competitively.
The round features six problems, and you have 2 hours to solve them. There may, or may not, be an interactive problem; regardless, you should know how to deal with them.
I would, now, like to thank–
- antontrygubO_o for coordination.
- AwakeAnay and AsleepAdhyyan for helping me solve one of the problems.
- BRCode for making 3b1b-style video editorials of the problems!
- knightron00 for helping with preparation.
- Devil, Dragnoid99, NOOBxCODER, IaMaNanBord, Osama_Alkhodairy, prabowo, Discombobulated, Tarrus, Tathagat_shah, TheOneYouWant, Utkarsh.25dec, Vivek1998299, _Aaryan_, aryanc403, dorijanlendvaj, growup974, hugopm, kshitij_sodani, ltc.groverkss, nishkarsh, Roham, shash42, socho, talibmohd, thenymphsofdelphi, 1-gon, Ari, 300iq, AmShZ, errorgorn, tejas10p, TheDramaQueen, DumbbAlgo, aujasvit_datta, TeaTime, stack_overflows, Manik, namanbansal013, Gur27, and DarkCraftPlayz for testing!
- MikeMirzayanov for Codeforces and Polygon platforms– Polygon is still remarkable!
We will announce the scoring distribution shortly. The scoring distribution is 500–750–1250–1750–2250-3000.
Good luck, and stay safe!
For students in high school or below—
Participants who are currently in high school or below are eligible to win prizes — 25 USD gift cards to 5 random participants who solve at least 3 problems. Prizes are sponsored by Athena Education and are NOT related to Codeforces. To be eligible, please fill this form (it will be closed after the round ends). If you're interested in participating in other technical events, such as Machine Learning and Computational Linguistics, please head over to exunclan.com.