This weekend, we will hold two AGC contests: AtCoder Grand Contest 050 (Good Bye rng_58 Day 1) and AtCoder Grand Contest 051 (Good Bye rng_58 Day 2). Both contests count for GP30 scores.
For these contests, we use problems that were originally prepared for the postponed World Tour Finals, plus some new problems, divided into two sets. Since we change the admin from next year, these contests will be rng_58's last contests as an author.
- Contest URL: https://atcoder.jp/contests/agc050 and https://atcoder.jp/contests/agc051
- Start Time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20201226T2100&p1=248 and http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20201227T2100&p1=248
- Duration: 210 minutes (Day 1), 270 minutes (Day 2)
- Number of Tasks: 6 each
- Writer: rng_58
- Rated range: 2000 ~
The point values will be:
- Day 1: 500 — 800 — 1000 — 1300 — 1800 — 2000
- Day 2: 500 — 800 — 1300 — 1800 — 2000 — 2400
Even though this is an online contest, we want to make it a special event like an onsite finals. Thus, we decided to make the participation right to this contest a special prize for those who reached 2000 in AtCoder. We are looking forward to your participation!