This is the second round of the 2021 series of Codeforces Global Rounds. The rounds are open and rated for everybody.
The prizes for this round:
- 30 best participants get a t-shirt.
- 20 t-shirts are randomly distributed among those with ranks between 31 and 500, inclusive.
The prizes for the 6-round series in 2021:
- In each round top-100 participants get points according to the table.
- The final result for each participant is equal to the sum of points he gets in the four rounds he placed the highest.
- The best 20 participants over all series get sweatshirts and place certificates.
Thanks to XTX, which in 2021 supported the global rounds initiative!
Huge thank you to everyone who made this round possible:
- adedalic for coordinating our round!
- frodakcin, Xylofo, awoo, prabowo, Shanks, Roundgod, thenymphsofdelphi, Nezzar, BledDest, PurpleCrayon, chctxdy68, nchn27, Aaeria, not_tehlka, namanbansal013, growup974, Saurabh_yadav, HIS_GRACE, Amazed, AlanTheMankey for testing and valuable feedback!
- MikeMirzayanov for Codeforces and Polygon platforms!
- You, for being you!
You will have 3 hours to solve 9 problems. Scientific studies have shown irrefutable evidence that upvoting this blog and participating in this round will lead to longevity and happiness. GLHF!
UPD: The scoring distribution is 500 — 1000 — 1500 — 2000 — 2750 — 3250 — 3500 — 4250 — 5000
UPD: Editorial is here!
UPD: Congratulations to the winners!!