There will be 7 problems in all divisions.
The contest will be rated for all three Divisions. The July Cook-Off also marks the launch of our new prize structure for global & Indian participants. More details are given below.
Joining us on the problem setting panel are:
Head Admin: Alex Um_nik Danilyuk
Tester: Aryan aryanc403 Choudhary
Statement Verifier: Riley 1-gon Borgard
Video Editorialists: Chirayu Chirayu Jain, Prachi agarwal19 Agarwal, Darshan darshancool25 Lokhande, Yashodhan Molotov Agnihotri, Shivam Bohra, Aryan Agarwala, Meet mithh_gemphir Singh Gambhir, Rajarshi RestingRajarshi Basu, Istasis ista2000 Mishra, Bharat Singla
Mandarin Translator: Qingchuan UoA_ZQC Zhang
Vietnamese Translator: Team VNOI
Russian Translator: Fedor Fedosik Korobeinikov
Bengali Translator: Sakib SakibAbrar Abrar
Problem Submission: If you have original problem ideas, and you’re interested in them being used in CodeChef's contests, you can share them here.
Global Rank List:
- Top 10 global Division One users will get $100 each.
- Non-Indians will receive the prize via money transfer to their account.
- Indian users will receive Amazon vouchers for the amount converted in INR.
Indian Rank List:
- Top ten Indian Division One coders will get Amazon Vouchers worth Rs. 3750 each.
- The rest in the top 100 will get Amazon Vouchers worth Rs. 1500 each.
- First-time winners in Div 2 who make it to the top 200 for the first time will get Amazon Vouchers worth Rs. 750 each.
- First-time winners in Div 3 players who make it to the top 200 for the first time will get Amazon Vouchers worth Rs. 750 each.
The video editorials of the problems will be available on our YouTube channel as soon as the contest ends. Subscribe to get notifications about our new editorials.
Good luck and have fun!
Edit: Contest is extended by 15 minutes.