Introducing: Codeforces Customizer!!
I have recently developed a chrome extension which enhances the user experience on codeforces. I was always annoyed by the long scrollbar which gets formed after starring several blogs in the favourite section. So I created this extension to solve the problem. But then I thought of enhancing certain other features too. Here is a brief overview of what all is currently available:
Enhanced Blog View:
- No need to scroll through all blogs!
- All blogs appear hidden, reducing scrolling.
- Custom searchbar to search blog titles you are looking for.
- Expand/Hide individual blogs to see content.
Works on favourite blogs and user blogs tab.
All submissions tab:
- Directly go to all submissions (status tab) from the problem page for the current problem.
Show results with user lists by default:
- No need to select the user list in problemset/contest page everytime.
- Go to https://codeforces.com/lists and enter the list key in the input box of the extension popup and press enter.
- Now the problemset/contest page will show the results using the list by default.
- This would be very useful for people who are preparing in a team.
Feel free to make issues, pull requests, feature requests!!
Do let me know what features you would like to have in future updates!