The contest will be 2.5 hours long. There will be 7 problems in Div 1/2 and 8 problems in Div 3. It will be rated for all three Divisions.
Joining us on the problem setting panel are:
Head Admin: Alex Um_nik Danilyuk
Tester: Danny Tlatoani Mittal
Setters: Jeevan JeevanJyot Jyot Singh, Anshu _runtimeTerror_ Garg, Rahul Rahul121 Kumar, Prasant prasant21 Kumar, Shiva Agnimandur Oswal, Sandeep dazlersan1 V, Anton antontrygubO_o Trygub, Utkarsh Utkarsh.25dec Gupta, Lavish lavish315 Gupta, Ashish 7KIRA1999 Kumar
Video Editorialists and Translators will be added a bit later
Problem Submission: If you have original problem ideas, and you’re interested in them being used in CodeChef's contests, you can share them here.
Global Rank List:
- Top 10 global Division One users will get $100 each.
- Non-Indians will receive the prize via money transfer to their account.
- Indian users will receive Amazon vouchers for the amount converted in INR.
Indian Rank List:
- Top ten Indian Division One coders will get Amazon Vouchers worth Rs. 3750 each.
- The rest in the top 100 will get Amazon Vouchers worth Rs. 1500 each.
- First-time winners in Div 2 who make it to the top 200 for the first time will get Amazon Vouchers worth Rs. 750 each.
- First-time winners in Div 3 players who make it to the top 200 for the first time will get Amazon Vouchers worth Rs. 750 each.
The video editorials of the problems will be available on our YouTube channel as soon as the contest ends. Subscribe to get notifications about our new editorials.
Good luck and have fun!
P.S. Seriously, try it, I think problems are interesting :P
UPD1: Sorry for confusion, the duration is 2.5 hours.