We are very glad to invite you to participate in SnackDown Elimination round! It will be rated for all participants.
60 participants will qualify for the finals from the Elimination round. They include:
- The top 25 participants from the Elimination round.
- Additional top 2 school participants
- Additional top 2 female participants
- Additional 31 Indian participants, including:
- 10 top Indian participants
- The next 15 Indian participants from the Elimination Round qualify provided they solve at least 2 problems.
- 3 top Indian School participants
- 3 top Indian Female participants
Those, who haven't advanced, are invited to participate in the Parallel rounds, which will be held for all divisions. All three rounds are rated too.
Please note that the duration was initially written as 5 hours by mistake, it will actually be 3 hours. The Finals duration will also be less than 5 hours.
Joining us on the problem setting panel are:
- Contest Admins: Yahor 244mhq Dubovik and Anton antontrygubO_o Trygub
- Head Admin: Alex Um_nik Danilyuk
- Testers: Utkarsh Utkarsh.25dec Gupta (only for Div2 and Div3 problems), Tejas tejas10p Pandey (only for Div2 and Div3 problems), Yahor 244mhq Dubovik, Alex Um_nik Danilyuk, Anton antontrygubO_o Trygub
- Elimination: Federico dario2994 Glaudo, Fedor Mediocrity Korobeinikov, Anton antontrygubO_o Trygub, Alex Um_nik Danilyuk
- Additional Div3-Div2 problems: Nandeesh nandyboy Gupta, Utkarsh Utkarsh.25dec Gupta, Daanish Mahajan, Soumyadeep soumyadeep_pal_21 Pal, Surya evilbuggy Prakash, Srikkanth srikkanthr R, Mradul bhatnagar.mradul Bhatnagar
- Statement Verifier: Nishank IceKnight1093 Suresh (only for Div2 and Div3 problems), Yahor 244mhq Dubovik, Anton antontrygubO_o Trygub
- Editorialist: Taranpreet taran_1407 Singh (only for Div2 and Div3 problems)
Users who have qualified to participate in the SnackDown Elimination should not participate in the Parallel rounds.
The Div-1 Parallel round and the Elimination ranklists will be merged to determine the winners of the cash/Amazon voucher prizes.
If you have some original and engaging problem ideas, and you’re interested in them being used in CodeChef's contests, you can share them here.
Hope to see you participating. Good luck and have fun!