Mail.Ru Group announces start of the annual artificial intelligence programming championship — AI Cup 2019.
AI Cup — open artificial intelligence programming contest. Test yourself writing a game strategy! It’s simple, clear and fun!
This year's theme is — platformer. We are waiting for you on our site! The site is already open, you can start implementing your strategies.
Eighth AI Cup championship is named CodeSide. You are to program an artificial intelligence to control a team of units. Your strategies will compete with each other in the Sandbox and the championship. Currently availiable programming languages: C++, C#, F#, D, Go, Java, Kotlin, Scala, Python, Ruby, Rust. The Sandbox is already open. Good luck!
Currently the championship is in beta-test mode, and on December 7th Sandbox will start working officially!
- Sandbox: open for everyone from November 27; until December 7 will be beta-testing, system instability and significant changes in the rules are possible during this period.
- Round 1: December 14-15.
- Round 2: December 21-22.
- Finals: December 28-30.
- 1-st place — MacBook Pro 15
- 2-nd place — MacBook Pro 13
- 3-rd place — Apple iPad
- 4-th place — Samsung Gear S3 or Apple Watch S4
- 5-th place — WD My Cloud 6 TB
- 6-th place — WD My Passport Ultra 4TB
Moreover, the top-6 sandbox winners will get WD My Passport Ultra 2TB. All participants in the Round 2 will get T-shirts, and the participants of the Finals will get hoodies.
Begin from the Quick start guide. Writing a simple strategy is not hard at all!