Actions against the violence

Revision en1, by win11905, 2022-02-28 07:37:12

Due to the recent military activities emerging from Russia, I’m disappointed to comment about the decision that Russia has made. In recent days, we’ve seen the invasion, the war, and losses from the news. Our beloved citizens of the world in Ukraine have experienced violence due to the invasion, and I don’t think we should let Russia get away with it. We together can change that. I feel sorry to discuss politics in an academic community like Codeforces. However, for us together to make a change, we all must take action. Unfortunately, the first step that we can do is to stop supporting Russia. In this case, I propose that we stop activities with Codeforces.

For me, Codeforces is a very valuable community and I can say that I would not have today’s success without Codeforces. But then, this is the best we can do to increase the pressure against Russia. I hope one day, we could together build a strong community of all of us. Not as a community of programmers, but as a community of humans. Along these fearful days, I hope for safety among us all. Take care, and I hope to see you all again after we all regain peace.

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en1 English win11905 2022-02-28 07:37:12 1161 Initial revision (published)