A celebration of the arrival of my Codeforces 10-year anniversary t-shirt

Revision en4, by hoke_t, 2022-03-29 04:30:46

I want to share with everyone a happy story today. Two years ago I supported Codeforces on its 10-year anniversary. Codeforces and its community have been tremendous blessings in my life, so I wanted to give back. Also, I wanted a t-shirt.

Sadly, my gift package was lost to the sands of time (and space), and it seemed that I would never receive it. I messaged some Codeforces admins to ask if there was any way to get a replacement, but alas there were few replies :( understandable, since they are quite busy with similar (and more important) requests I am sure.

However, I really wanted my shirt, and so periodically when I logged onto Codeforces I would ping these people again. There was some conversation, but really nothing every came of it. That is, until two months ago, when I got a promising reply from geranazavr555. Long story short, after a couple of messages back-and-forth with Una_Shem, I found out that they had tried to re-send my gift a second time, but again it was lost. However, Una_Shem graciously offered to try once more, and I want to report today that the package has arrived.

Me with my certificate and t-shirt.

Here's to ten (er, eight) more years! Thank you to everyone who helped and who keeps Codeforces going. A special thanks as well to MikeMirzayanov for great Codeforces and Polygon platforms.

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en4 English hoke_t 2022-03-29 04:30:46 0 (published)
en3 English hoke_t 2022-03-29 04:29:58 6 Tiny change: '3-29] for Codeforce' -> '3-29] for great Codeforce'
en2 English hoke_t 2022-03-29 04:29:35 120
en1 English hoke_t 2022-03-29 04:27:30 1452 Initial revision (saved to drafts)